Breakfast at Montfort Cottage is a leisurely affair, served every morning between 8.30am and 9.15am in our Breakfast Room, and is something to really look forward to during your stay.
Breakfasts are individually made to your requirements using only the best locally sourced quality ingredients and branded products wherever possible.
Vegetarians, Gluten-free and dairy-free guests can be catered for if prior notification is given. Also please advise us of any food related allergens you may have.
- An assortment of freah fruit yoghurts
- A selection of Kellogg’s cereals and muesli
- Grapefruit segments in light syrup
- Segments in a light syrup
- Chilled Orange or Apple Juice
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Full English Breakfast
- Locally sourced Grilled Back Bacon and Cumberland Meat Sausage (or Cauldron Cumberland Veggie Sausage), Hash Brown, Sauteed Mushrooms, Baked Beans, Fresh Vine Tomato, with local Bannerigg Farm Free Range Eggs (Fried, Scrambled or Poached).
- Traditionally made Oatmeal Porridge.
- Hot buttered crumpets
- Homemade waffles
- Topped with mixed berries.
- English Muffin
- Served with Scrambled Eggs and a choice of either Grilled Back Bacon or Sauteed Mushrooms or Smoked Salmon.
- Hot toast (thick sliced white or wholemeal)
- Served with butter and margarine portions, and an assortment of fruit jams and marmalade.
- Freshly brewed cafetière coffee or pot of tea
- (decaffeinated and fruit options are also available)